If the wishes of the person who has died are known beforehand, arrangements are carried out accordingly.
We can assist in any arrangements for the burial or cremation, including selecting a cemetery and grave space or internment of the ashes.
The following options are examples of the many types of services that can be held:
- A service held in a church or chapel followed by a full procession to the cemetery or crematorium.
- A service held in a church or chapel followed by a private committal at the cemetery or crematorium, attended only by family.
- A service and committal in a church or chapel. The funeral director then removes the coffin/casket as the service comes to a close.
- A public or private service and committal at the crematorium chapel.
- A public or private service and committal at the grave side.
- A public or private service at another venue, e.g. local hall, football club, gardens, beach, etc.
- A memorial service where the coffin or casket is not present. This can be held following a public or private burial or cremation.